flyingzumwalt

Thursday, April 03, 2008

England: Conferences, Twitter, Blogs and a bit of romance

I haven't been blogging since I flew from Berlin to London. It all started with a little romantic tryst that's now been manually fizzled by my counterpart. Then I shot down to Southampton for this conference, which was kinda disappointing until today.

Been reading a huge amount of blogs lately, many recommended by the tasty Mr. Ducker: swissmiss, NOTCOT, MoCo Loco, streetsy, wooster collective, the TSA blog ... been so busy consuming other people's content I haven't had time to produce any of my own.

I've been twittering pretty regularly though. It's nice having a really small list of followers on there. I can say whatever I want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home