flyingzumwalt

Monday, March 03, 2008

The Great Global Warming Swindle

Have you ever suspected that you're not getting the whole story about global warming? Do you hear lots of talk about climatologists, but very little talk from climatologists? If you're concerned about climate change and like to hear dissenting opinions on a complex topic, you've got to watch The Great Global Warming Swindle.

I think the video speaks for itself, but I'll share just one observation: there are a whole lot more voices, expert voices, in this video than there are in An Inconvenient Truth.

I haven't come to my own conclusions on this one. I do, however, believe that the current discourse on climate change has become sensationalist and politically motivated. Neither of these things lends itself to sound decision making, hence the painful and dangerous rush to produce ethanol fuel.



To download the full version visit vuze.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home