flyingzumwalt

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm tempted to rebuild my entire mySpace profile based on the contents of a piece of spam.

There are few perks to being a webmaster. One of them is the fact that all the spam that goes terribly wrong on our server ends up passing through my mailbox. Usually I just read the headers in order to figure out what's going wrong in the mail system, but the contents of this one caught my eye.

Ever Vigilant,
Mana'olana

The SPAM:

From: Gideon
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:27 PM
To: Mana'olana
Subject:

How's it going,

[... stupid crap ...]

I can't wait until you take a glance at their outlet

[... more stupid crap ...]

Day and night Tarzan of the Apes raced through drink the primeval forest
toward the party ruined city in which he potato was and Tarzan sat beside
him prosperous and bathed his head and hands and distinguish orthodontist
washed his wounds.
Day and night Tarzan of the Apes raced through know the primeval forest
toward the invitation ruined city in which he show was

See you at the gym later,

Phillips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home